How we can help
Risk Management Solutions
A business is typically exposed to a wide variety of risks which include interest rates, foreign exchange, inflation and commodity exposures. Essential to a successful business strategy is the ability to identify the specific risks that can directly or indirectly affect profitability.
With over 27 years’ experience, our expertise enables us to deliver immediate value and ensure the executed strategy is appropriate and consistent with your business objectives.
Four ways we add value
- Independence and impartiality – our advice is always objective and we challenge the norm by putting your interests at the centre of all negotiations
- Value creation – we save you time and money, utilising the most recent market precedents and ensuring pricing with minimal market disturbance
- Dynamic control – we ensure the hedging process runs smoothly from start to finish and our experienced team delivers a flexible and pragmatic approach on all assignments
- Responsiveness – we pride ourselves on our response times and offer global 24 hour coverage
When you need our expertise
Typically our engagements result from material events, such as:
- An acquisition or sale
- The introduction of a new CFO or Treasurer
- The development of a new business line or expansion into new geographical territory
- Debt refinancing
Call us and we will be happy to introduce our services and answer any questions you might have.
Our specialist approach
Our advice is independent, impartial and bespoke to your business. We will recommend the best course of action to achieve the most beneficial solution. Our team will develop an optimal strategy and negotiate commercial terms through to its execution.
What our clients say
Premier Foods recently appointed PMC Treasury to assist it with the restructuring of its interest rate swap portfolio. This restructuring was a critical part of the agreement with its banks around an extension to its financing facilities. The advice, support and benchmarking provided by PMC was invaluable and helped to ensure a smooth execution and achieve the best outcome.
Paul Leach Group Treasurer, Premier Foods