A global pharmaceutical products business was sold to a financial sponsor and carved out from its parent organisation. As an adjunct to the interim treasury services that PMC was providing, we were asked to assist in the identification of candidates for the role of Cash Manager.
- Utilize detailed knowledge of the organization’s treasury operation to develop a comprehensive job description for the position
- Leverage professional affiliations to promote the role and to attract talent
- Create and managed job postings on various treasury-specific and widely used job search tools
- Pre-screen applicant résumés and provided a list of suitable candidates to an external recruitment consultant that had been previously engaged by the organization’s HR department
- Conduct interviews with the management team and provided input to CFO
- Carry out finalists’ references.
Results & Recommendations
Our intimate understanding of the client’s culture and its evolving treasury operation enabled the selection of a qualified and suitable candidate.