A US based global provider of clinical supplies was divested from a global multinational and acquired by two financial sponsors. The transaction was an asset purchase, and management engaged PMC to help establish the business’s new treasury and banking arrangements.
- Establish operational banking for all the global businesses by organizing banking arrangements in North America, EMEA and Asia Pacific in terms of relationships, bank accounts and facilities for letters of credit and guarantees;
- Develop a reporting framework for short and medium term cash forecasting together with liquidity management;
- Create a debt management model to manage covenant compliance, debt baskets and debt servicing requirements;
- Define and document treasury policy to govern all activity around the group;
- Manage various ancillary projects such as advising on interest rate risk management.
Results & Recommendations
Our ability to deliver interim treasury services whilst responding to management’s specific project-oriented needs enabled the business to evolve rapidly in a methodical and structured manner.