How we can help
Operational Treasury Solutions
How we add value
For your company to perform effectively, you will need to fully understand your corporate treasury risks and how they are generated in your business. Our expertise can assist you in establishing, running and improving all aspects of your Treasury operations and infrastructure, with practical, best practice solutions appropriate for the size and scope of the company’s requirements.
With over 25 years’ experience providing treasury solutions, we are able to work at a client’s request and provide a unique approach to all engagements:
Specialist hands-on approach
- We have an expert team of Operational Treasury practitioners with unrivalled depth & breadth of experience across all types of OT assignments.
- We take responsibility for establishing and running treasury functions on an interim basis.
- We do more than just project manage and advise, we believe in practical implementation by having a hands-on management & operational practitioner approach.
- We bring the highest of standards not only through our vast experience but also by efficiently delivering practical and flexible proven solutions.
- We drive productivity and protect your budget by matching resource requirements specific to your needs.
- As a private company, there are no regulatory or independence restrictions to the type of roles or services provide.
- We provide global coverage with resources across Europe, North America and Australasia.
We work collaboratively to improve your understanding, reporting and management of a specific financial risk including:
- Cash management and banking optimisation
- Liquidity management and cash forecasting development
- Foreign exchange exposure measurement and management
- Debt management and compliance
- Treasury reviews
- Treasury systems selection and implementation
- Treasury resource identification and onboarding
When you need our expertise
The need for our services is triggered by a strategic event, such as:
- An acquisition, merger or divestment/carve out
- The introduction of a new CFO or Treasurer
- The development of a new business line or expansion into new geographical territory
- The issuance of new debt
PMC are experts in all aspects of treasury. Call us and we will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
The way we work
What our clients say
PMC has enabled us to set up a new treasury function including foreign exchange and interest rate hedges in a very short time period and at the highest possible standard. The deep knowledge base and varied experience of the PMC team, covering all treasury areas, has been crucial in guiding NDS through the big change of becoming an independent private equity backed company.
Yael Fainaro Vice President, Corporate Development and Treasurer, NDS Ltd.