DataGraph makes it easy to graph historic foreign exchange rates, interest rates and other financial market data putting current rates in perspective.
The PMC Datagraph requires Flash Player 9.0 or later.
If you are viewing this site on Internet Explorer 9, please follow these steps to activate Flash Player:
1. Tools ›› ActiveX Filtering ›› Click
2. On the browser bar ›› click on the icon next to "Refresh"
3. A modal window will appear ›› Click on button to turn off ActiveX Filtering
PMC DataGraph gives access to over 20 years of historic data for major Exchange Rates and Indices in a graphical format.
- First click on the main chart area (or in one of the 4 minor charts at the bottom), then choose a folder and a series from the right hand list box. The requested series will be charted in the required area.
- To move a minor chart to the major chart area click on the grey arrow in minor chart.
- To change the date range click on the 'JAN' calendar icon. Set the range required from either (i) the Fixed Period drop down (the default is set at Last Four Weeks) or (ii) set a particular start and end date by selecting a month and year from the respective drop down boxes and then clicking Set Start or Set End buttons.
- To change the base currency of a selected exchange rate pairing click on the 'JAN' icon and then click on the required currency. Press Update.
- Click the various options in the panel above Treasury panel to change the display as indicated.
- Holding the left mouse button down over the graph will display data values at a given date.
Whilst every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of the data, we cannot be held responsible for any errors in the data and any subsequent use of the data.
Should you have any questions about PMC DataGraph please contact +44 (0)20 7759 9200.